Friday 27 April 2012

New 3D Project for a narrative book or Ebook

So, my next project is in the ideas stages, but I know its going to be a narrative, based around building a set which is highly exciting. I thought about settings as a starting piont as I knew I would be spending a lot of time building a space and before Easter when i was thinking generally, I narrowed it down to either an Artists studio or an antique shop, as both have the potential for a little charracter to come in and cause chaos. I've now decided on an antique/costume/nick-nacks shop, as it has so much potential for stories to be told aboout the origins of the objects. I can use this to photograph for a childrens traditional book or animate with for an Ebook, which would be a new experiance. I will upload some pictures when I try out some roughs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment