Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Book Cover Project!

This is from my favourite project set a few weeks back. I think I learnt most from this, I loved using air dry clay. I will need to research different types of clay to find out what type could achieve more detail, and what stop-motion artists might use. I learnt a lot more photoshop too, even though I chose a simple journal-type style, I now find texture more appealing for getting across atmosphere.

I used wire wool for his hair and made a glittery trumpet using wire and clay. Most of all, creating a character was so satisfying, as I love stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment